Xykon has developed, supported and maintained Vasculitis Foundation’s website for more than 5 years and:
- Implemented access control to allow staff across the country to login and manage content, submit stories, and populate the online store
- Developed an online shopping area using Ubercart for visitors to buy items to support the Vasculitis Foundation
- Implemented an online advocacy section that was integrated with a secure federal database using web services that automatically populated email fields with a visitor’s representatives based on the visitor’s address.
- Developed an advocacy tool that automatically populated full pre-written emails based on the interest selected by a visitor.
- Integrated the Drupal site with the leading CRM, Salesforce.(Xykon was the first company to ever do this.)
- Developed a dynamically populated map and contact form to contact and learn about chapter and chapter leaders across the nation.
- Integrated with Constant Contact
- Maintained and upgraded the Drupal site
- Currently provides maintenance, support, and feature development services for the current site